Kemp Law Firm believes in personalized service for each and every client. Our approach is educational and proactive — we first determine each client’s individual needs, desires and values, and then tailor our services to best fulfill their desires and dreams.
We represent individuals and families throughout varying stages of life ~
- Individuals that have decided to divorce.
- Individuals that have guardianship, child support or visitation issues.
- Individuals, couples or families that have been injured in an auto, motorcycle, truck, slip and fall or any other types of personal injury incidents.
- Individuals or couples that are in debt, being harassed by collection agencies, and need a fresh start.
- Individuals or families facing foreclosure.
- Traditional Two Parent Families or Single Parents wishing to provide for and protect their children and themselves;
- Unmarried Couples who are either solidifying their relationship through proper planning or dissolving their relationship with the assistance of caring counsel;
- Blended Families negotiating the challenges of creating new relationships with varying expectations;
- High-Net Worth Families seeking strategies for minimizing estate and income taxes;
- Estate Executors and Beneficiaries navigating the court process of probate administration;
- Family members carrying out the legacy left behind through a trust administration;
- Executors, Trustees and Beneficiaries seeking to resolve conflicts.
- Individuals desiring to form a Corporation, LLC, or Partnership for a business venture and want to ensure that they maintain the maximum protection from personal liability that their chosen entity can provide;
- Family Business Owners seeking ways to protect and expand their companies and considering how and when to transition to the next generation of ownership;
- Professionals that are seeking to provide maximum protection for their assets;
- Individuals that have been arrested for DUI/OWI.