We represent individuals that have been injured due to an auto accident, misconduct, or negligence of another. Each year, untold numbers of people are injured in accidents that are no fault of their own. Consequently, these individuals suffer from the following:
- Lost of Job and Wages
- Crushing Hospital and Medical Bills
- Lack of Funds for Treatment and Physical Therapy
- Replacement Cost or Repair of Vehicle
- Pain, Suffering, and Trauma
We work to make sure that our clients recover the sufficient damages so they can begin to rebuild their lives.
If you or a loved one have been injured in a car accident, before you speak to a representative of an insurance company, give a recorded statement, or sign any papers, it is in your best interest to speak to an attorney. You may be able to recover a settlement or damages from the court. Kemp Law Firm represents individuals throughout southern Wisconsin who have suffered serious personal injuries.
There are a number of factors that determine the value of a claim. Generally, the more serious the injury, the higher the possible compensation. Kemp Law Firm will examine your case and work with you to expedite your case and help you recover the maximum value. While most personal injury cases settle before going to trial, Kemp Law Firm will prepare your car accident case as if it were going to trial. We do this so insurance companies know that we are prepared to do everything we can for our client, in an effort to see that they get what they deserve.
Kemp Law Firm will:
- Look at your automobile accident claim in detail to determine whether or not you have a good case.
- We’ll collect all of the important medical information related to your injuries.
- We’ll collect all pertinent evidence including police reports, photos and statements to build the best case for you.
- Finally, we will help you get the maximum amount from your accident claim in the form of a settlement from the insurance company.
Kemp Law Firm handles all types of personal injury matters, throughout Dane County and Southern Wisconsin. If you have been injured as a result of the negligence of another person or company and are in need of assistance, please call 608-218-4092. Some of the cases that we handle are:
- Auto Accidents
- Bike Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Slip and Fall Accidents
If you or anyone that you cared about has been seriously injured, call Kemp Law Firm for a consultation on your case. You need to speak to an attorney right away to make sure that you can get the justice you deserve. We work on a contingency fee basis. So we only get paid if you get paid. Call 608-622-7763 for your free consultation.